Monday, December 31, 2012

My favorite moment NYE 2012

This has to be one of my favorite last moments of 2012....
Just before the boys were getting ready for bed, I got out some champagne flutes and taught the boys how to toast saying "cheers." They were so cute!! Jackson said "cheers" for the first time.  (Actually, it sounded more like "chiss" but it was so cute!)  The boys kept clinging their glasses to mine, saying "cheers" over and over. And, by the way...they just had orange juice in their glasses! Mine was orange juice and a little champagne.  But, I must say...it was a PERFECT moment. Sometimes we have these perfect moments...those moments I just want to freeze and replay for all eternity.  This was one of those.
CHEERS, my darlings! Happy New Year to my loves!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment