Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at St. John Lutheran Church---
We have a terrible history of being sick on Christmas Eve! This year...a Christmas miracle...EVERYONE WAS WELL! We traveled to Athens for the Christmas Eve service and Michael and I were stunned that the boys did as well as they did! BOTH boys actually stayed IN THE PEW with us the whole service...which, when you have a 2 year old and a 4 year old...is near miraculous. When it was time to light the candles, Jackson thought it would be funny to blow out his candle. So he did. We tried to (discreetly) borrow Noah's flame from his candle to re-light our candle. Jax blew it out again. And again. AND AGAIN! At this point, there was NOTHING DISCREET about Jackson's little game...but we made it through the service and that was a Christmas present in itself!
I was so happy when I saw that Michael snapped these pictures with my phone. Priceless.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone