Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas cookies & holiday hearts


I had Rose Bailey come by and take some more pictures of the boys because Jackson was less-than-thrilled during our first family Christmas photo shoot.  See? Mama tries! I wanted to get pictures that were "us."  So, I opted for pajamas, in our house...doing what we do at Christmas time...baking cookies, playing trains, enjoying the Christmas tree.  And thank goodness that the Christmas tree pictures were facing the tree, because Jackson quickly was over it once again and began screaming his head off! But, luckily, I could place him in front of the tree screaming, and you can't tell in the picture. Actually, I think in this picture, he actually stopped screaming for a minute...but one can never know for sure!
How I love my boys...the magic of Christmas...making these memories...even though the PROCESS of making these memories can be a royal beating if I'm perfectly honest.  But you can't say that Mama doesn't TRY!!!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment