Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Judge Clark's Christmas Party 2012

Merry Christmas from Judge Clark









Last night, I attended Judge Clark's annual Christmas party.  She is one of those pivotal people in my life.  We "clicked" from the first time we met, and I'm SO BLESSED to be a small part of the good work she does. This year, I've also been blessed even more with a new friend, John Hardy.  He has to be the smartest person I know---and that's saying a lot! I'm pretty sure his IQ drops every time he talks to me, but he doesn't seem to mind...yet! He's one of the nicest, down-to-earth people I've ever met, and it turns out...his law practice is just feet from my house! Isn't it funny the way God puts the right people in our life at just the right time?  I'm blessed to actually love what I do.  And these people make what I do...even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment