Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mommy & Jackson on the Polar Express







 Mommy & Jackson- Polar Express ride 2012~
Our ride on the Polar Express was MUCH less active last year...as Jackson was not TWO and was much less mobile! This year was an adventure! He was all over that train!!! At one point, since my boys love to be naked....and that doesn't change when we're in public...Jackson decided to STRIP OFF his shirt! Oh yes...I took a picture of him stripping rather than kept his shirt on. The little elf on the train said, "Well, that's a new one I haven't seen yet!" (We are a force of nature, the McBride clan!)
Anyway, no one seemed TOO offended...I mean, he is two years old.  So we just played with Alice and danced on the train...half-clothed!
Just another relaxing train ride...not exactly.
But I wouldn't change a thing. Love my Jackson!


No comments:

Post a Comment