Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

Goodbye 2012~
I have been abundantly blessed with my precious boys...Michael, Noah, and Jackson.
I have been abundantly blessed with family and friends that love me...flaws and all.
I'm blessed that my family & I are healthy.
I survived my neck imploding and neck surgery.
I survived transitioning Jackson into Montessori school.
I continued to strive for balance in 2012...something I will continue to work on in 2013.
I am still not organized, despite my strong desire to "have it all together!"
I've been challenged and failed.  I've been challenged and succeeded.  Through it all...I've been challenged and grown.  And isn't that's what life is all about? 
One thing is for sure. 2013 is going to be challenging.  I'm sure I'll be challenged and fail.  I'm sure I'll be challenged and succeed.  But I will grow.  Here's to the process & another year of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment