Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Resort

We stayed at the Paradisis Resort, and it was beautiful! It was quite humid, so I personally was one big picture of a bad hair day...but sometimes, you just gotta say, "Oh well!" The resort was all-inclusive, so we ate & ate & ate...and drank and drank and drank. I am not a seafood fan, so I pretty much consumed about 90% carbs for my meals...and not the healthy kind! Susie & I ran one morning, but the gym wasn't air-conditioned and was beyond pitiful, so we did a little jog on the beach. But that's all the exercise I did..and I'm running in the White Rock Half Marathon a week from today. Let's see, I'll be untrained and 10 pounds heavier...not a good combo! But, at least we had fun & lived it up while we were there!










No comments:

Post a Comment