Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ode to....the sweater vest

In honor of my friend, Mary Beth...here is the best picture I had of her Christmas sweater-vest. Mary Beth is liberal, outgoing, and loads of sunshine...and it's a riot that she presents in her conservative, what was it she called it? "Conservative school teacher sweater-vest?" In all seriousness, I don't think I would've made it through this last week with near the fun hadn't it been for this fun-loving, authentic, and "comfortable in her own skin" (or sweater-vest, beret...whatever strikes her mood) friend!

1 comment:

  1. There you go again with your sweater envy! :) How much do I love you, B? I am so excited that I got my very own post! Love you and thank you!!!! (Oh and your widget image has gotten ME through this week!!)

    ReplyDelete