Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Family

The best part of being in Mexico was getting to spend time with my family. Sometimes it's so hard to just talk when I'm chasing after Noah when we get together. My dad and my sister Susie are just awesome...and SO much fun! Dad did such an amazing job at the wedding ceremony, and has the ability to just have fun anywhere he goes! Seeing Aunt Cheryl (my mom's sister) and Uncle Gary was a special treat, too. They are hilarious! Uncle Gary is a big drinker, and as soon as he arrived at the resort, he whispered to Michael, "So, uh, have you got any of that free stuff yet? "(While motioning drinking a beer) The night before the wedding we attended the rehersal dinner & just sat and listened to old and new stories. Uncle Gary, "You'd better be careful about skinny-dippin' this late on account of those jelly-stingers!" Susie, baby Nolan, Dad, & myself
Susie & I had the job of keeping Nolan during the ceremony. Susie's magic touch got him to sleep!
Doug, Susie, baby Nolan, Dad, Brenda, & Michael

Aunt Cheryl (my mom's sister), Susie, Uncle Gary, Brenda, Dad, Susan

Susie, Cousin Carrie, Baby Nolan, & Brenda. Carrie is the sister of the groom. Her baby is 3 months old and only weighs 9 pounds. Susie & I tried to help take care of the baby some, but it was so hard on Carrie to travel with this little angel. And she's there for 8 days...we were there for less than 3!

My Dad...ever the party animal! We took some pictures on this bridge over the pool, and while we were waiting, my Dad said, "Hey, I wonder if we could jump onto that column & jump around the pool?!" He makes everything fun!






1 comment:

  1. Great pix! Looks so relaxing and beautiful!! Can't wait to hear more stories on Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete