Thursday, December 17, 2009

Noah & Mommy's Busy Day

Today was such a busy day for Noah & Mommy! After we cleaned up from our bath this morning, we went to Academy, KE Cellars, Michaels, and then McDonalds for "frice." Noah was sooooo good and I couldn't ask for a better toddling companion. (Most shopping days are not this good, so I thought I better document it!) He was soooooo tired & ready for a nap by the time we got home. After naptime, we fixed our snowman, who is very old but very special to me. Michael brought him to me many years ago when he was working pediatrics in the schools. The snowman was made by special education children, and I put him up every year. Unfortunately, he lost an eye, his nose was LITERALLY hanging on by a thread, and Noah pulled off one of the buttons on his mouth. Poor snowman!
All fixed, snowman is happy & Noah got a prize of some new shoes from our shopping expedition.
It was a cold day, but he put on a hat AND a coat (for the 1st time in toddlerhood) and played in the front & back yard.

After outside play, we ate dinner & then went with Daddy to Hobby Lobby for some replacement lights. What a busy day! But FUN! I'm so glad we didn't try to go to the BHC Christmas party. This was much better and a lot less stress on us both.






No comments:

Post a Comment