Thursday, December 24, 2009

Noah's 1st Snow...on Christmas Eve 2009!

Christmas Eve 2009-

Noah has been running fever. Again! Last year on Chrismas Eve, Noah, Michael, & I were all sick. It was the 1st time I've EVER missed my dad preaching on Christmas Eve candlelight service. It was Noah's 1st Christmas Eve & I remember feeling so disappointed and sad. So when we were unable to go to church again this Christmas Eve, I felt all those feelings coming back.
Noah's fever cam down and low and behold...we look outside to see SNOW! On Christmas Eve! If we hadn't been sick, we would've missed this special winter miracle. We took Noah outside to show him his 1st snow. He had a blast! So did we!
Mommy & Noah....Noah's 1st snow!
A Christmas Eve treat! SNOW!

Dad'N & Noah enjoy Noah's 1st snow!

Noah kept sticking out his tongue to catch snowflakes.

  Happy Christmas Eve!



1 comment:

  1. Aww...I kinda teared up reading about your neightbor's kindness...

    ReplyDelete