Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leaving my angel:(

Well, I now officially have a will. That's good. I guess that's supposed to help bring some peace of mind. I didn't even start packing until 10:30 last night and didn't get to bed until after 2 am only to get up at 4:30 this morning! I'm definitely going to try to catch up on some sleep while we're in The Mayan Riviera...assuming we make our plane...which at this time evidently is a big assumption. Michael said we needed to leave between 6:30-7:00 this morning. I was trying to spend as much time as I could with Noah before I had to leave. Noah was so sweet this morning. He gave me big hugs and angel kisses before we left. My heart broke in a million pieces when he cried when we left and kept saying,"Mama, Mama." As soon as we got in the truck I started crying. I know that Noah will be ok. He is just my whole heart. How I love my son.
We left by 7:04 but traffic was bad. I tried to get my mind in a better place and said,"We're going to have fun. We're going to have fun" over & over again. That's when Michael said,"We might not make it all." Seriously?!
That's where we're at right now! I'm reminded of the old country song:
"Life's a dance. You learn as you go. Sometimes you lead. Sometimes you follow. Don't worry 'bout what you don't know. Life's a dance. You learn as you go!"
Brenda Joy McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment