Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Part 2: Grampa Rogers, Runtes, & Seidels

Merry Christmas 2009!
Christmas Eve turned out great, but Christmas Eve night/Christmas early hours were another story! Noah had a rough night with little sleep due to his ear infection, so we didn't even have time to do our small family Christmas before we had to leave for Longview for Christmas with my whole family: My Dad (Grampa), his wife, Susan, my sisters Susie & Denise, their husbands Doug & Brad, and my nephews (Andrew, James, Matthew, Nick Nick) & niece, Ella Marie. We had a big bunch of presents and had a wonderful lunch with the whole family followed by visiting. Noah & Grampa play trains.

Dad'N & Noah watch the Polar Express go round the tree!

Susie & I cuddle under her new blanket.

Susie, Denise, Dad, & myself

Grampa acts silly with Noah & his cousins.

Nick Nick & Noah

Noah opens a present

Noah & Mommy

Every year my dad writes & frames a poem for one of his grandchildren. The poem shares his special relationship with each grandchild. He started with Andrew, the oldest (far left) and has done a poem each successive grandkid. This year, he wrote a poem for James, and read the poem aloud to James. Next year, Nick Nick will get a poem, and Noah's poem will hopefully come the year after that! Isn't my Dad amazing?
Me & My Dad










No comments:

Post a Comment