Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cancer Institute Christmas Party

Today was the ETMC Cancer Institute Christmas Party. As you can see from the picture below, Noah was not in the happiest of moods today. He actually was pretty good at the party...but it just isn't developmentally appropriate to have an 22 month-old at a sit down dinner with candles and quiet. We lasted 50 minutes before we left. I think I've just about decided that if my work doesn't have events on the days I work, it's just not worth all the effort and stamina it takes to go. All I do is chase after Noah, and in the cost-benenefit analysis of it all, it's just not worth my limited life force. BHC has another party this Thursday and I think I'll politely decline. Noah was dressed as my little Santa Baby. Even with a pouty lip, he's still a cutie.
The high point of the "party" was definitely seeing Mary Beth!

This is what Noah did for most of the party...here he is walking my way...

and running down the hall as fast as he can!




No comments:

Post a Comment