Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls Night Out 12/09

Tonight was Sexy Santa Girls Night Out & it had to be the most fun night we've had yet! (Thanks Mary Beth, for arranging it once again!) We each brought a "sexy gift" and had the most outrageous time opening our presents! People were literally coming up to our table to see all the fun! I received a rather racy deck of cards that were passed around, not just our table, but the table of some patrons at the restaurant as well! I got Mary Beth some sexy panties and Carmen Electra's Striptease Dance Workout...so now she can learn how to sexy dance it out for her man! So, so, so much fun to just let loose and laugh. And oh, how we laughed! It's especially hard to get together this time of year with all the hustle and bustle, but I'm so glad that we made it a priority and had our BEST NIGHT YET! Here I am showing off part of my famous deck of cards
Me, Mary Beth, & Courtney

Our Group

Mary Beth opens her striptease dance lesson video. She'll totally rock it out, I have no doubt!
Santa Baby, bring me a wonderful group of ladies...oh yeah...you already did!




1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Not sure you captured the full pinecone awesomeness of my sweater however! :) I had soooooo much fun too, girl! Love you.

    ReplyDelete