Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Noah's perfect hair

After a long, 12-hour day of suicidal patients, cancer patients, recovering drug addicts, CPS clients, & having a coworker let go...I came home to the sweetest, open arms of my darling Noah. He gave me the biggest hug and said, "Mommy, you came back to me. I'm so happy." I replied, "Mommy will always come home to you, baby. I'm happy, too." As we cuddled in his bed I ran my fingers through his perfect copper curls. McDreamy has NOTHING on this kid's hair! Michael snapped a quick pic with his phone. Perfection. And suddenly...all is right with the world. Blessed!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Noah's hair is awesome. Love it! And yes, I agree there is no better medicine in the world that the lovin hugs of our babies!

    ReplyDelete