Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Noah Birthday Pictures


Super Noah---almost 4

Today we went on a walk in the forrest to take pictures for Super Noah's 4th birthday party invitation.  Only one will be used for the invitation...but I think one of these will work.  We're clearly having a SUPER hero birthday party for Noah's 4th.  Just a few weeks away on his actual birthday, February 4th, 2012!  I ordered Noah & Jackson some custom super capes, and the printables are already in, so that's a start.  But I still have lots of work to do before our super bash!  Super Mommy better get busy!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I can't wait to see the invitations. Such a great idea. Plus, Super Noah and I have the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thrilled to hear from you! Happy birthday early! Oh, by the way...a friend of mine is writing her first "say yes" post after reading mine...all inspired by YOU! Pretty cool, don't you think? You are spreading the joy and positive energy! love it!

      Delete