Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Saying YES!

Welcome 2012! The NEW YEAR is OFFICIALLY here! As my house is in that depressing post-holiday transition...I hope to soon get things in order. (When you have a 12 ft tall Christmas tree and a total of over 20 trees in your house...it takes a lot of work to un-do Christmas!) It's been an interesting start to the New Year, as Noah officially has the flu. He has had a fever of 102 or above since New Year's Eve.  Poor fella. So, I'm hoping that he will soon be well and the New Year fun can get into full gear.

This week I am saying yes to...
  • Working off the holiday pounds with 3-4 kickboxing classes.
  • YES to getting Noah better and sanitizing in hopes of keeping Jackson from getting sick.
  • YES to ordering super-fun items for Noah's upcoming SUPER 4th Birthday party. Can he really almost be four!?!
  • I'm saying YES to catching up on my General Hospital.  I'll do that while doing something else productive, but it's a 20-year long guillty pleasure!
  • YES to the season opener of BIGGEST LOSER! I HEART BOB & DOLVETT but miss Jillian SO MUCH!
  • I'm saying yes to hugs, kisses, and sweet boys.YES to appreciating my husband for being the bomb-diggity.
  • YES to a hell-week at work, approached with a can-do attitude:)
  • I'm saying yes to some quiet time...some time...to reflect and contemplate on some big decisions I've been contemplating...
  • YES to getting my blog updated so that I can have it printed for Noah's 4th birthday.
  • I'm saying yes to trying to take it all in stride, not sweating the small stuff, and enjoying the RIDE.
  • YES to JOY RISING!
  • Yes to inspiration, renewal, and the best 2012 it can possibly be! YES! YES! YES!
What are YOU saying yes to this week?!?

1 comment:

  1. I loooove you YES posts....and btw, I am in love with Dolvett. I mean, really....I would eat him with a spoon and not even care about the calories!

    ReplyDelete