Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011 Blog Book DONE!

2011 Blog to Printed Book DONE!

I have been spending the past several weeks...possibly months...attempting to catch up on my blog.  It's so ironic. I mean, when my friend Mary Beth first told me I needed to start a blog, I didn't even know what she was talking about! I remember telling her, "I don't have time for that!" THEN, I remember visiting her blog, and then Christine's blog, and I  became instantly fascinated! What intrigued me the most was when Mary Beth told me that I could have my blog put into a real book. Hmmmm. Interesting. Well, I did. And I loved it. I have a book from 2009, 2010, and NOW the 2011 blog book is complete! There's something that I've noticed about this little passtime of mine.  It's therapeutic to write. It helps me to stay in the present and try to have gratitude instead of complaining about everything. On a deeper note, it's a huge gift that I'm leaving for my family.  Long after I'm gone, my precious boys will be able to read my words, really know me...and know how much they are loved.  As I lost my mother to cancer when I was 23, I realize that this tangible book...filled with my words, my wishes, my unique perspective, and my perception of this life...will be an amazing gift to my children. It's a huge committment. It is a LOT of work.  But, in the end...I can honestly say...if today was my last day...I'd feel comforted knowing that my boys would have this treasure.
So...OUR STORY CONTINUES!
Be blessed, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment