Sunday, November 22, 2009

Runner Girl

I just started back with my running longer distances, as I've signed up for the White Rock Half Marathon December 13th. I'm running it with my friend, Stacy. I'm just doing this for fun, not for time. She ran last year in about 3 hours, so I don't have to try to increse my pace thank goodness. I'm going to try to focus harder on stretching more to prevent injury and speed recovery time from long runs. Signed up for the Ft. Worth Turkey Trot. I wish I could do the Tyler one so I could cheer on Mary Beth! (Go girl! I'll be calling!) I think I may invest in some new running shoes to help keep me motivated and on the road. Found a good website www.runnergirl.com that has my favorite new quote:
"Yes, I run like a girl! Try to keep up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment