Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Day of November

It's now November. Where does the time go?!? Michael & I spent a good portion of the day cleaning up the piles of decorations from Halloween. Now the house looks boring. Last year I just skipped Thanksgiving decorations all together & went straight from Halloween to Christmas since we had a Christmas party the 1st weekend in December. I've got a few Thanksgiving things, but nothing exciting.

We had so much junk fook left over from the Halloween party, that we just grazed on all day long. I'm going to have to be strict on my diet this week & bust my butt in the workouts because I've got the mud run in less than a week. It should make for an interesting week!
Noah enjoys some of the leftover cake from the party. "Cake-uh"
This is our view of the lake this morning. I've been watching this lone Oak tree change faster than the other trees. That's steam coming off the water. We're so lucky to wake up to such a beautiful view.


No comments:

Post a Comment