Sunday, November 15, 2009

Noah's Hair Right Now

This is Noah's hair when he got finished with his bath tonight. Can I just say HOW MUCH I LOVE HIS HAIR?!?!?!? There's not been a day in the last 6 months that we've been out that someone hasn't just ooohed and ahhhhed over his precious copper locks. I just love it...and the curls coming in now make me smile. Joy personified! Research studies have confirmed that when mothers view random pictures of children smiling, and then see a picture of their own child smiling, the brain sends a chemical "hit" of happy chemicals to the brain when the mother sees her child's smile; comparable to a high from drugs. I believe it when I see this boy's smile. That's one drug I won't be needing rehab for!








1 comment:

  1. I love his curly red hair too....and I ADORE those sock monkey Pjs!!! So cute...

    ReplyDelete