Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Ginormous Tree

I didn't like the placement of our Christmas tree last year, as it blocked the view of the lake...my favorite view. We decided to move the tree location to the entryway, because the tree would be visible from the road as well as from the back of the house because of all the windows. We could also get a bigger tree because the ceiling is higher. We got a new Christmas tree tonight...a ginormous, 12 ft. tall tree. It didn't look that big at the store...but then again, showrooms are large! I have no idea how I'm going to decorate this thing! Michael asked, "Do you want to take it back and get a smaller one?" No way! I just need to find a way to tame the beast! I look forward to the challenge! Michael gets the tree up...and lit!
This is our "Clark Griswold" moment when we were trying to get the tree lit. The top 1/3 and bottom 1/3 lit...middle completely out! Luckily, we eventually found the plug!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see it all decorated. Hope there is no wild squirrel hiding in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete