Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Faulkner park

Noah was such a good sport this morning when we went to Hobby Lobby & Kohls. Christmas is coming up & I'm going to make Michael a UT tree. I think last year I had over 15 trees, so what's one more? Unfortunately, the UT NCAA licensed products are a total raquet, so I'm trying to buy a little bit at a time so by December, I'll actually have enough for a tree; a small tree, but a tree nonetheless! It'll make Michael happy. Noah was so good while running our errands. He'd tell everybody "hi" and "bye bye" and was just precious. I decided to treat him to some playtime at Faulkner Park followed by his 1st Milky Way candybar. He got good & tuckered out so hopefully he'll take a good nap this afternoon. The Texas fall weather is just perfect today!


Climbing...one of Noah's favorite things right now!




All composed on the wonderful iphone while at the park so that I could save time! Gotta love it!


Brenda Joy McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment