Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rough day

Some days are great days....some days are rough days! Today would qualify as the latter. I've tried to do fun things but Noah has been getting exceedingly tired & began hitting me repeatedly when I tried to put him down for a nap. I will not allow hitting, so I put him in his pack-n-play for him to cool off or go to sleep in there. He has been jumping up & down..refusing to go down without a fight. He is such a strong-willed & determined little fellow... already. I wonder where he gets that. I'm watching him on our video monitor just laughing at his antics. I sent Michael a picture of Noah from the video monitor. I'm so glad I got up early & ran this morning because he is wearing me out! Gotta love that boy.




Brenda Joy McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment