Friday, November 6, 2009

Christi's 40th Birthday Surprise Lunch

Today our friend, Christi, turned 40 years young! We surprised her with a birthday lunch at Juanitas. She was genuinely surprised & a good time was had by all. Noah did soooo good for having to sit still through lunch. All I can say, once again, is thank goodness for my iPhone & the wonderful apps! Everyone was cracking up that I could give Noah my phone & that he knew how to play the games. It kept him satisfied long enough for us to have lunch, so whatever works! Happy 40th Christi!
40 never looked so fabulous! Noah & friends at Christi's birthday lunch
The birthday queen samples her birthday so papilla
I got Christi a mug that said, "I'm too sexy to be 40," a wine glass that said, "Men may come & go, but girlfriends are forever," and chocolate, of course!
We sure make it an effort to celebrate life! Why not? You only live once!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment