Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things To Remember

*** Noah loves to ride on the lawnmower with Daddy. They'll take a lawnmower ride all around the lake. He loves it. Noah calls the lawnmower, "trah-tuh," and then makes a motor sound.
***Right now, Noah loves french fries. Calls them "frice."***My son is already athletic. Here he is in a push-up position off a chair. He came up with this all by himself.

***Tonight, Michael called my name from Noah's room so that I'd get Noah's pillow from the living room. When I walked in th room, Noah said, "Bed-duh," and ran to me. I told him, "I'm Mommy!"
***Although Noah is quite independent, I've tried to teach him that it's o.k. to ask for help. And he does. It's the cutest thing. If something is too heavy, or he can't get something he needs, he'll say "help-p."
***Noah loves to be naked. He does a happy dance and runs around when he gets to take his clothes off. Yesterday, he ran up and down the driveway naked and my neighbors laughed & laughed.
***Right now Noah is a social butterfly. Again, he spends most of his time around me. He sees me strike up a conversation with everyone, and he does the same. He'll walk up to people and say, "Hi" continuously until the answer back. Going to the store is hilarious. It's fun to see people that were initially cranky get a sweet "hi" from my son and immediately soften their demeanor and smile. :)
***My son is a milk addict. When he starts getting tired, he'll say, "milk, milk, milk, milk." He'll say it until he gets his milk, which helps him sleep. He asks for "milk milk" first thing in the morning and before naps & bedtime. It's sweet.
***Oh, how I love my sweet Noah angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment