Saturday, October 31, 2009

Party Notes

Our Halloween party was lots of fun. I asked Michael what costume he wanted and all he cared about was that he didn't have to buy it and that it wasn't "too awful." Since my costume was red-riding hood, I thought the big bad wolf was the obvious choice for Michael. However, when I looked at all the wolf costumes, they had very high-maintenance/uncomfortable plastic masks with plastic hands/paws. I knew he'd be serving drinks because Michael fancies himself as the bartender, (and does a great job at that, by the way) so paws wouldn't do! I decided to get him a costume of Isaac, the bartender from The Love Boat. I even got him the afro, and he wore it without even the slightest bit of encouragement! True to form, he spent most of the night keeping the margaritas coming. He won the ribbon for best costume:)
We ate, drank, and danced the night away with some of our funnest friends. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment