Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girls Night Out! :)

Debbie, myself, & Christine

The girls
Elizabeth reading my blogs about her for the 1st time
Mary Beth & Elizabeth...so funny together! You wouldn't have known that they've only briefly met once before girls night.

After a long week, I was so relieved to go out for cocktails with the girls. There is no better medicine than laughing...and boy, did we laugh! I got some much needed advice about getting my child to one nap and transitioning Noah to his big boy bed, as he jumped out of his crib today...and then proceeded to try it again and again. Seasoned mothers, they all were doubled-0ver in laughter when they heard that I pretended to walk out of Noah's room but really hid in his closet to see if he was going to jump out of his bed! Yes, that's true. Not until much later could I explain that he can't see his closet and the door from his crib due to a hallway, but at that point it was pointless...I was already the laughing stock of the ladies....and so happy to be there! Christine, Debbie, & I obsessively checked our phones & now Mary Beth is back on Facebook. You had to be there. Glad I was!


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were there too, girl!! Otherwise there would not have been nearly as much "laughing it out!!" Love you, B - have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, can't you blog about the "dance it out" both with Noah and the grocers at Brookshires???? Too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about dance it out! I'm such a dork!

    ReplyDelete