Saturday, October 10, 2009

Decorating Pumpkin

My Noah never slows down! Here he is, climbing again:)
Our pumpkins

More pumpkins

Impatiens still blooming


Our pumpkins looked a little boring when I put them on the porch, so Noah & I added some decorations to spice them up. He had fun running around in the yard while I took a random picture of the house. That's something my mom used to do with her plants, so the following year when she debated on what plants to sow, she'd be able to easily remember what worked well in which spot and how long it bloomed. This was my 1st year to grow impatiens, and they not only lived through summer, they're still blooming! Note to self...plant impatiens again!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! you know my impatiens from LAST year came back. I didn't replant any this spring and was shocked that some has survived an entire winter to bloom again. Only in Texas!

    ReplyDelete