Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Our Christmas Card 2011
2011 Christmas Card (Front)

2011 Christmas Card (Inside Top)
2011 Christmas Card (Inside Bottom)
2011 Christmas Card (Back)
I was so thrilled to come home today to find the bright orange Shutterfly box waiting for me on my doorstep.  Isn't it funny how a little orange package can make your day? Yay! Our 2011 Christmas card arrived! I'm a big fan of Shutterfly and I use them for everything! (And the fact that my pictures are stored online for FREE is my favorite part.  So, if my house burns down, at least the pictures I have stored with them are safe! See? OCD has its benefits.) Our card turned out GREAT!  I LOVE that we can now put pictures INSIDE the card and even on the BACK! You know I'm a sucker for that!!! A big thanks to Rose Bailey Photography for the fun pictures! She is the best! First our photographer, now our friend, too!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment