Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning 2011

Our Family- Christmas 2011
Noah (3) Jackson (1)

Jackson carryied around a bag of wrapping paper trash; Looked like Santa carrying his bag of prizes!
Santa brought Noah his 1st set of golf clubs this Christmas---complete with UT putting green. Daddy had LOTS of fun showing Noah how to golf!
Christmas 2011 was the FIRST Christmas that we've all been HEALTHY since Noah was born! Hooray! We opened up stockings first, as is tradition, and it was such a JOY to watch the boys open their gifts.  Michael & I thought the gift-opening segment of Christmas would go by swiftly....We were WRONG! Noah would open a present, and then just wanted to play with whatever present he opened.  When I asked him if he wanted to open more presents, he replied, "No." Isn't that sweet? Isn't it refreshing that he was so content with just one gift?  Jackson just climbed on the boxes initially, but when he discovered ripping paper, he got into the action for a while.  It was magical to listen to Noah. His pure excitement and happiness was contagious! As I looked around my living room, surrounded by my 3 boys...I felt so content. So blessed. This, my friends, is just about as good as it gets! Merry Christmas, 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment