Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Pictures taken by Veronica

Noah (3), Mommy, & Jackson (1)

Brotherly Blessings
My best friend's daughter, Veronica, is only a sophomore in high school...and she took these pictures of us, as she's interested in photography! I think she's off to a great start! $35 for 20 images...a lot cheaper than you can get anywhere else...plus you get the CD!





I can't figure out why  my sweet Jackson's pictures all downloaded crooked! They weren't like that, but my ridiculous blog won't let me turn it. So, if you really want to see sweet Jackson, TURN your head! lol. (He's worth a head turn. Trust me.)


1 comment:

  1. Ok I cannot tell you how much I looooove the first picture. If it would not be weird, I would hang it in my own house! :) nice job, Veronica.

    ReplyDelete