Monday, November 28, 2011

Saying YES!

After a busy Thanksgiving Holiday, filled with lots of carbs, over-indulgence, sleep deprivation, and one trip to the ER for what the doc thought was pneumonia, I'm ready to say YES to a new week! (Chest X-ray was clear; I just have severe bronchitis:)
This week I'm saying YES to...
YES to trying to work off Thanksgiving pounds...
Yes to Diet Coke & Coke Zero...my only beverage addiction.
I say YES to Christmas decorating...
Yes to trying to set REASONABLE goals...
YES to getting outside of my comfort zone...
Yes to Online shopping...Amazon is my new best friend:)
I say YES to getting up all the Christmas decorations...and YES to taking the time to soak them all in!

YES to finally uploading and posting all my pictures from Jackson's 1st Birthday Party...(It was SUCH a bash!)
I am saying YES to appreciating my husband...

YES to patience...something I continually have to work on...
YES to my boys...they are joy personified...
I say YES to planning a few Christmas surprises...
and YES to taking it all in stride...
YES to prioritizing what reallly matters...
YES to being SO OVER people pleasing...
YES to one day at a time...and when that's too much...one moment at a time...
YES to smiles...
YES to listening to the fireplace crackle...
YES to hearing the best voicemail from a dear Floridian friend and YES to catching up with her soon...
YES to progress, not perfection!
YES! YES! YES!

1 comment:

  1. YES to getting mentioned on the best blog ever! :) love you, my friend...your perspective is inspiring as always. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete