Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Received My 1st Blog Book!

I've been trying to get things caught up and more organized before Baby-On-The-Way (still without a name...sorry, Little Love!) joins our family. So, I ordered the blog-to-book for 2009, and it arrived in the mail today. It turned out better than I imagined! I just can't get over it. It's a wonderful gift...remembering seemingly small moments...that when are bound together (including dedication page and full table of contents)...documents our journey as a family...PRICELESS! Even Michael was impressed! It can sometimes be tough to make the time to write about our day-to-day life...but it's so worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the potty training success!!!!!
    Who did you use to print the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used The Cutest Blog On The Block. It took less than an hour to get it set up & ready for print. I love it! I brought it by The Cancer Institute yesterday to show Todd but he had visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that out! I didn't like the one I used (blogtoprint)

    ReplyDelete