Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our New Ride Drama

I'm not at all a car person. If someone asks me to describe a vehicle, I usually respond with something like, "it's red." But I have to say, I'm impressed with our new ride. We recently purhased a Honda Pilot, and I'm really happy with it. Since Noah loves riding in his daddy's truck, I didn't think he'd have a problem with my new ride. Michael did. Michael was right. When Michael started putting Noah's carseat into our new vehicle, Noah went into meltdown mode. He began screaming and crying and clinging to Michael when Michael tried to put him in his seat. Michael had to literally peel Noah off him to get him in the seat. Noah cried the whole way home. Luckily it was only a 5 minute drive, but it was a long 5 minutes! I couldn't help but think, "If Noah is this freaked out about a new car, what's he going to think about a new brother?" Yikes. The pictures are hilarious though.










1 comment:

  1. OMG those pics ARE hilarious! Congrats on the new car. I love a Pilot!!

    ReplyDelete