Saturday, September 18, 2010

Funny Baby Shower Games

As I think back on it, this had to have been the best shower ever. There were so many things that made it perfectly individualized to me and my loves. For instance, I told Vicki that I'm NOT a fan of shower games, but she said that she had some that she knew I'd love, so I went along with it. By far the funniest game was when Vicki announced that I was formerly a cheerleader, so she divided the women into teams, gave them each 5 minutes to come up with a cheer, and I got to judge. The team that won got a "spirit stick," which was a "it's a boy" sign to go in my yard after Jackson is born. I didn't have to do any work, yay! The cheers were hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in months! There was mention of "getting Michael snipped" in one cheer, and in the picture below, "Push him out! Push him out.....WAAAAAAAY out!" Hilarious!
Because I love fashion, they also had teams to dress up a person in a diaper and hat. Again, I picked the winner & got the prize. Fabulous idea.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love pictures. There was a table of old baby pictures of several of my friends and we all looked at the pictures and guessed which baby was which friend. They topped it off with a game of Baby Bingo, which I thought would surely only go one round after all of this...but the ladies were more competitive than I knew and wanted to play again! It was just perfect.









No comments:

Post a Comment