Friday, September 24, 2010

Grampa & Oma help with Noah





Grampa & Oma graciously came by this afternoon to help watch Noah so I could get a few hours of work done at the hospital. Noah had SO much fun! Grampa is SOOOO great with Noah! They played and played. Noah can say Grampa, but he gets so excited, he calls Grampa "Hoopa."  After I got home, Noah had to go pee pee, so we went to the potty. Noah said, "Show Hoopa! Come, Hoopa!" It was just so cute. I love watching them together. It makes my heart happy. Noah gave Grampa lots of kisses when it was time to go. We'll get to see Hoopa & Oma tomorrow at Nicholas' 3rd birthday party. Thank you Grampa & Oma! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad is so awesome!! He makes me smile. And on another note - which you are gonna hate - can you please post a pic of YOU soon? I miss you AND Jacks is gonna be here soon and you know I think pregnant woman are gorgeous!! YOu need to document these last few weeks anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete