Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Noah Receives His BIG Boy Bedding











I searched high and low for the perfect bedding for Noah's new big boy bed (hopefully arriving soon!) and ended up ordering this from Potterybarn. I am thrilled to report that he opened his big Potterybarn box tonight and loved his big new quilt, personalized pillows, and sheets. He didn't know what sheets were. I said, "Noah, those are sheets." He said, "Baaaaaaah," (as in sheep). Oh the cute things he says. How I love my boy. Since adjusting to my new SUV was so dramatic, I'm going to give him time to get used to his new bedding before throwing in the bed! We are in SUCH a time of transition, and I know we haven't even begun to imagine the transition we'll be going through in a matter of weeks! I guess it's just a matter of trying to control what you can, and give the rest to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment