Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Nicholas







Today Noah & I traveled to Athens to celebrate Nicholas' 3rd birthday. It was a Thomas the Train party, which is Noah's FAVORITE right now, so Noah was SO excited about the party. Michael is in Austin at the UT game but Noah did VERY well! He played outside, played trains, played with Grampa & his cousins, ate cake, and even got to hit a pinata! Susie couldn't find a Thomas the Train pinata, but I had an Elmo pinata left over from last year, so I brought that and the kids loved it just as much. So far, Noah & Nicholas have had identical themes for their parties: a prince party for their 1st birthday, a Elmo party for their 2nd birthday, and now it will be Thomas for the 3rd! Susie & I pitched in to just buy all our plates/etc and split the cost, so I'm happy to report that I've already got quite a bit done for Noah's next birthday---even though it's not until February! Happy 3rd Birthday Nick Nick! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment