Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noah's 2nd haircut from Grammie

Today Grammie was here to give Noah his 2nd haircut. He's 2 1/2 and this is his 2nd haircut, so clearly I don't like to cut his hair. I love his copper curls, and I'm an absolutely avoidant of cutting his hair! But, than goodness Grammie was here to cut his hair. She loves his copper locks, too, so she walks me through it gently and gives me time...constantly showing me what she's doing and asking me if that's o.k. It's really a beautiful gift she gives to Noah, cutting his hair. I hope he one day looks at this and sees just how much his Grammie loves him. I often say, Love is a Verb. Cutting Noah's hair is just another way Grammie shows her love. I put Noah in his old booster chair & gave him some Cheetos and a show to watch, and he gave Grammie NO PROBLEMS! He did great! When Grammie would cut the left side of Noah's hair, Michael would stand on Noah's right side, and Noah just laid his head on Daddy. (He was especially tired and past nap time when we cut his hair). When Grammie cut the other side, he did the same thing. It was so cute to watch. Thank you Grammie! We love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment