Thursday, September 16, 2010

Noah's BIG BOY BED...& Mommy's mistake

I've been working hard at getting things done before baby Jackson arrives. We decided to order Noah a twin bed because he barely fits in his crib-to-toddler bed. The nursery is not really big enough to accommodate all the furniture in Noah's bedroom, so I thought I'd be brilliant and savvy and order just the new bed in the same color/finish as the other furniture, so we could split the furniture and furnish two rooms! Go Mommy! Oh, how I wish it was that easy. I was soooo disappointed when Noah's bed came in & IT DOESN'T MATCH! UGH! Seriously? We thought the finish was the same but it wasn't, so now we have mis-matched furniture in Noah's room, which bugs me a lot! Michael said we'll just order Noah a new dresser and will probably move the armoir upstairs into the guest bedroom (which could use another piece of furniture anyway.) I wish little mistakes like that didn't bother me so much! Oh well, at the end of the day, it's not really a big deal. Noah could care less, and it's not even that noticeable...except to a freak like me who likes things to look the way I envision them to look! Sometimes my OCD is not a good thing! The GOOD NEWS is that NOAH LOVES HIS NEW BED!!! He helped Michael carry the mattress into his room and was SO excited when Daddy put the bed together. I am so thankful that we had no drama...especially after the oober-drama that we had over getting a new vehicle. Noah spent the first night in his bed with no problems! Victory!









No comments:

Post a Comment