Friday, September 3, 2010

Noah's Tiger Costume

We are taking Halloween pictures tomorrow morning, but I didn't even get Noah a costume yet! I looked online and didn't fall in love with any. Last year, Noah had a tiger costume, but he was very resistant to wearing it, so we didn't have many pics taken in his costume. I thought, "I'll just get his old tiger costume out and see if it fits before I go buy a new one." Sure enough, it fit! AND, Noah actually likes it this year! Noah wanted to wear it this morning, so we took a few pictures. He's such a cute little tiger!!! So, Noah is going to be a tiger AGAIN!









1 comment:

  1. AdoRABLE! Cutest tiger evah! Love the new spooky background too!! Who knows? This year you may get a Halloween baby!! (btw, Daniel is ME, Mary Beth!!)

    ReplyDelete