Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"My penis did it."

"My penis did it. " I'm sure the title of that post got your attention...
Noah and I were sitting in his bed last night after he had a temper tantrum about going to bed.  Mommy was not amused, particularly since I had to carry him kicking and screaming up the stairs, as he refused to walk upstairs.  NOT fun for Mommy's neck.  Anyway, after we had both calmed down and discussed how we could make better choices in the future, Noah replied, "Mommy, I really didn't do it.  My penis did it."  I explained to him that it was his choices, not his penis, that caused the problem.  He then replied, "Mommy, my hot dogs did it." No, this was not a penis reference, as this kid ate 3 turkey hot dogs for dinner, and somehow the hot dogs caused his misbehavior.  Of course, by this point, I was more than amused, and we giggled it out. The things my kids say. I'm sure one day when he's a teenager and we're having our differences, I'll kindly show Noah this post as a reminder to make good choices, in order to avoid social humiliation. Just kidding.  I'd never do that...right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment