Thursday, April 4, 2013

On our way to the airport

We had just a few hours of sleep last night before getting up early to head out to the airport. Getting the boys to bed last night was a nightmare, but I'm so proud of how well they did this morning after awakened so early. Noah sprung right out of bed with no fussing when I told him it was time to get ready to go fly on the airplane. Poor Jax was difficult to wake up, but only briefly fussed. So I'm pleasantly surprised.
I'll be boarding the plane with my husband of 15 years (April 18th) & with the 2 boys for which my heart beats. Funny how at the end of the day (or in this case, the beginning) my whole world is actually made up of a rather small circle of dear ones. If you are reading this, know that you are clearly a part of that circle & that I love you dearly.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment