Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ready for Colorado

It is no secret....I hate cold weather; always have. Heck, I lived in Hawaii! After refusing to go skiing for the past almost 15 years, I finally told Michael I'd go. Noah is beyond excited. Jax doesn't have a clue what's up, & I'm going to be taking a 2 year old & a 5 year old on a flight to Colorado tomorrow! Yikes!
Packing was a beating, but I'm sure it will pale in comparison to the airport/airplane saga soon to follow!
If you're reading this, know that you are loved.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! Have a blast, B! Cannot wait for pics of my gorgeous snow bunny friend and her good looking boys! Good luck on the plane. Btw, if you are reading this, know you are loved too. :)

    ReplyDelete