Thursday, November 11, 2010

Picture Day for Jackson





Rose Bailey, my friend & favorite photographer, came out to our home today to take a few pictures of Jackson at 9 days old. Noah's 1st professional pictures were taken at 9 days old, as well. But, technically, Jackson had his 1st professional picture taken the day he was born, as Rose was there for the birth and is working on a birth documentary of our special delivery. I took a couple of pictures just with my plain camera to show a preview. I can't wait to see how beautiful Rose's edited pics will be. Ahhhh, sweet baby bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Oh B, he is GORGEOUS. Just looking at him makes my heart ache that I cannot see him in person. ANd hello!?!? Saw the pics on the sidebar...it is just not right for anyone to look that fabulous after just giving birth!! You rock.

    ReplyDelete