Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting in the Christmas Spirit





I decided since our life is plenty of chaos already, why not add more to it & get out our Christmas decorations? I seriously have a LOT of Christmas decorations. I believe that last year I had at least 20 trees, one of which was 12 ft tall. My decorating is by no means all done, but I have to say, it's the most efficient I've been in getting it set up in this small amount of time. I started taking pictures of how I had stuff arranged before I took it down, which ended up saving me a lot of time! Brilliant!
Michael came home from Lowes with an electric train to go around the tree. It sounded good in theory. In actuality, it's VERY loud & it blows real smoke...which, after running for about 3 minutes, is not so pleasant. But Noah loved it, of course, so that was our nightly entertainment! Poor Jackson just has to endure so much! He was a sport and slept through most of it, and didn't fuss a bit when he was awake. He's such a good baby. And precious as the day is long. This is going to be a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment