Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exactly one week ago today Jackson was born

Exactly one week ago today, at 11:42 am, Jackson Joseph McBride was welcomed into this world. It has been quite a week! Even though we are still in the process of figuring how life is different with a toddler and an infant, I can't imagine my life or our family any other way! It's funny. A week ago, I couldn't imagine how our life could be any better than it had been thus far. I'm trying to find the words that can explain it fully, but there really are no words. I look at my boys and know that they are different and perfect each in their own way. And I'm the luckiest person in the world to have such a perfect and complete family. As I read that, I don't read "perfect," as in we have no problems and life is all figured out. I mean "perfect" as it is all happening perfectly, as God meant it to be for our family. I am trying to take in all the precious-ness that happens when you are blessed as abundantly as I've been blessed. I am truly grateful. There are no words. Just tears in my eyes, and all the happiness that my heart can hold. Thank you God, for my miracles.

1 comment:

  1. I am just more happy for you than I can say, B. You are truly one of the most deserving people I know...all this joy has come to you bc you have given so much to others!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete