Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jackson's 1st Bath






Tonight was Jackson's 1st bath. I wish I could say it was a quiet, lovely bath. I could say that, but it would be a lie! It kept getting later & later, and we eventually decided to just do it. Jackson still had on his hospital bracelet, so we had to cut that off. I still can't believe how small he is! As you can see from the picture, Jackson's foot is as big as my finger---and I have SMALL hands! Noah was never this small! And Noah was small at 6 lbs 9 oz. Every ounce counts on a baby!

We didn't know the "best" way to approach the bath. Noah wasn't interested in helping, so we let him swim in his tub while I attempted to give Jackson his bath. Noah was tired and started splashing everywhere, and it was very loud! Poor Jackson, tolerated the noise and the water well. But it wasn't a relaxing time for anyone! Oh well, live & learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment